White Fly Fur by Fair Flies
It's hard to make a proper baitfish pattern without white! It's got that natural flash that predatory fish key in on. Our Fly Fur is longer than craft fur fly patterns, with half the underfur and twice the overfur as craft fur to move in the water like nothing you have seen before.
- Half the underfur and twice the overfur of other select craft furs yields a much higher use per inch
- Longest, most supple fibers will not leave you wanting for your pike and streamer patterns
- Superfine fibers are coated so that they do not clump but flow freely when wet
- Uniquely designed colors for fish - not leftover colors from other industries
- Great marabou, rabbit strip, and seal dubbing replacement
- Perfect for tying your flies and jigs
- Outlasts the natural fibers it replaces
- Fibers made from 45% post-consumer products
- 25 square inches
The NEW standard for
craft Fly Fur!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.