White Barred Black Fly Fur by Fair Flies
Whether it's a shrimp or a minnow, barred fly tying materials just look natural on craft fur fly patterns. This very fishy Fly Fur makes a great tail or a wing on fresh and saltwater flies and jigs.
Fly Fur is designed by fly tyers specifically for fly tyers.
- Half the underfur and twice the overfur of other select craft furs yields a much higher use per inch
- Longest, most supple fibers will not leave you wanting for your pike and streamer patterns
- Superfine fibers are coated so that they do not clump but flow freely when wet
- Uniquely designed colors for fish - not leftover colors from other industries
- Great marabou, rabbit strip, and seal dubbing replacement
- Perfect for tying your flies and jigs
- Outlasts the natural fibers it replaces
- Fibers made from 45% post-consumer products
- 25 square inches
The NEW standard for
craft Fly Fur!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.