With white, chartreuse, white barred black and dark sapphire blue, this is our best 4-pack fly tying assortment of Fly Fur for tying saltwater craft fur patterns for predators like tuna, dorado, wahoo and more. The white barred black imitates the barring of a mackerl, while the blue, chartreuse and white make up an irresistible back and belly. Don't head to the saltwater without this 4-pack fly tying combo.
Each piece is over 5 square inches, for a total of more than 22 square inches per pack. Enjoy the convenience of trying out several strategically chosen colors at once!
- Half the underfur and twice the overfur of other select craft furs yields a much higher use per inch
- Longest, most supple fibers will not leave you wanting for your pike and streamer patterns
- Superfine, tapered fibers are coated so that they do not clump but flow freely when wet
- Uniquely designed colors for fish - not leftover colors from other industries
- Great marabou, rabbit strip, and seal dubbing replacement
- Perfect for tying your flies and jigs
- Outlasts the natural fibers it replaces
- Fibers made from 45% post-consumer product
The NEW standard for
craft Fly Fur!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.