All the best Redfish Fly Fur colors in one convenient pack. Over five square inches per color, for a total of twenty two square inches of black, dark purple, chartreuse and white Fly Furs. A great fly tying assortment for redfish craft fur fly tying.
Enjoy the convenience of trying out several strategically chosen colors at once!
- Half the underfur and twice the overfur of other select craft furs yields a much higher use per inch
- Longest, most supple fibers will not leave you wanting for your pike and streamer patterns
- Superfine, tapered fibers are coated so that they do not clump but flow freely when wet
- Uniquely designed colors for fish - not leftover colors from other industries
- Great marabou, rabbit strip, and seal dubbing replacement
- Perfect for tying your flies and jigs
- Outlasts the natural fibers it replaces
- Fibers made from 45% post-consumer product
The NEW standard for
craft Fly Fur!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.