Don't leave home without this head-turning Fly Fur fly tying selection of purple, hot pink, orange and chartreuse, if you're chasing steelhead and salmon. Longer and finer than extra select craft fur, this material is perfect for craft fur fly tying techniques.
Each piece is over 5 square inches, for a total of more than 22 square inches per pack. Enjoy the convenience of trying out several strategically chosen colors at once!
- Half the underfur and twice the overfur of other select craft furs yields a much higher use per inch
- Longest, most supple fibers will not leave you wanting for your pike and streamer patterns
- Superfine, tapered fibers are coated so that they do not clump but flow freely when wet
- Uniquely designed colors for fish - not leftover colors from other industries
- Great marabou, rabbit strip, and seal dubbing replacement
- Perfect for tying your flies and jigs
- Outlasts the natural fibers it replaces
- Fibers made from 45% post-consumer product
The NEW standard for
craft Fly Fur!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.