Black Fly Fur by Fair Flies
You can't beat the silhouette of black! This color makes an ultra-visible profile that is at once bold and natural. It's hard to miss! For fresh and saltwater craft fur fly tying, black is a color you don't want to be caught without.
Fly Fur is designed by fly tyers specifically for fly tyers.
- Half the underfur and twice the overfur of other select craft furs yields a much higher use per inch
- Longest, most supple fibers will not leave you wanting for your pike and streamer patterns
- Superfine fibers are coated so that they do not clump but flow freely when wet
- Uniquely designed colors for fish - not leftover colors from other industries
- Great marabou, rabbit strip, and seal dubbing replacement
- Perfect for tying your flies and jigs
- Outlasts the natural fibers it replaces
- Fibers made from 45% post-consumer products
- 25 square inches
The NEW standard for
craft Fly Fur!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.