Olive Fly Fur by Fair Flies
A highly versatile color of Fly Fur that is just as at home in a bass pond as it is on a grassy saltwater flat. Should be in the kit of every serious fly tier. Half the underfur and twice the overfur of extra select craft fur for perfecting those craft fur fly patterns.
- Half the underfur and twice the overfur of other select craft furs yields a much higher use per inch
- Longest, most supple fibers will not leave you wanting for your pike and streamer patterns
- Superfine fibers are coated so that they do not clump but flow freely when wet
- Uniquely designed colors for fish - not leftover colors from other industries
- Great marabou, rabbit strip, and seal dubbing replacement
- Perfect for tying your flies and jigs
- Outlasts the natural fibers it replaces
- Fibers made from 45% post-consumer products
- 25 square inches
The NEW standard for
craft Fly Fur!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.